About Our Procedures
What to Expect
Once in the exam room, the nurse will obtain your medical history and blood pressure.
The nurse will take your chart to the physician, who will review your history, imaging studies (if applicable), and then conduct your evaluation and examination.
If you are here for a follow-up visit, the nurse will obtain your status as to how you are doing since your last visit prior to your examination.
After your visit, the physician will provide you with the next step in your treatment process/care plan, and instructions on when to return to the office for further evaluation and treatment. You may be directed to other facilities where services or procedures are performed.
- How is the cause of pain diagnosed?
- Conservative and Interventional Treatments and Procedures
- When Surgery Is Necessary
Procedures and Treatments
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Joint Injection
- Peripheral Nerve Block
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Sacrociliac Joint Injection
- Selective Nerve Root Injection
- Sympathetic Nerve Block