Our goal is to identify the source of the pain so that it can be treated and eliminated.
Dr. Ratzman's unique experience and diagnostic approach enables him to formulate comprehensive, diagnostic and treatment plans.
Anesthesia Pain Consultants of Indiana can provide services for treatment of pain.
Commonly Treated Types of Pain
- Spinal Pain / Low Back and Neck Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Radiculopathy / Disc Herniation / Sciatica
- Degenerative Disc Disease / Discogenic Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Facet and Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Postlaminectomy Syndrome / Failed Back and Neck Surgery Pain
- Cervicogenic Headaches
- Sports Related Injuries
- Neuropathic Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy / Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Spinal Injections
- Epidural Steriod Injections
- Selective Nerve Blocks
- Facet and Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Sympathetic Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Implant
- Intrathecal / Spinal Infusion Pump Implantation
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Nucleoplasty / Percutaneous Disc Decompression
- Kyphoplasty / Treatment of Vertebral Compression Fractures
What to Expect
Once in the exam room, the nurse will obtain your medical history and blood pressure.
The nurse will take your chart to the physician, who will review your history, imaging studies (if applicable), and then conduct your evaluation and examination.
If you are here for a follow-up visit, the nurse will obtain your status as to how you are doing since your last visit prior to your examination.
After your visit, the physician will provide you with the next step in your treatment process/care plan, and instructions on when to return to the office for further evaluation and treatment. You may be directed to other facilities where services or procedures are performed.
- How is the cause of pain diagnosed?
- Conservative and Interventional Treatments and Procedures
- When Surgery Is Necessary
Procedures and Treatments
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Joint Injection
- Peripheral Nerve Block
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Sacrociliac Joint Injection
- Selective Nerve Root Injection
- Sympathetic Nerve Block